Eight signs your body is crying for urgent attention
The human body has been described as a perfect mechanism where lots of things happen at the same time .
More often than not , the human body gives signs to indicate that it needs help , but you need to know what each sign means to enable you take charge and seek medical attention as necessary .
Here are eight warning signals you should always take note of, according to online platform , Bright Side . Pay attention to sign # 7 .
• Insomnia , irritability and leg cramps . Your body needs magnesium and potassium , which can be found in tomatoes , bananas , spinach and oranges .
• Dry skin may signify a lack of vitamin E . So , eat more vegetables , nuts, oil and fish . Don ’ t use soap , scrubs or exfoliating masks. Instead , use creams with greasy base . Again , don ’ t take a bath for more than once a day ; and stay in a cool environment .
• Sweet tooth . A strong desire to have something sweet might be indicative of stress , depression , or exhaustion . In this case , your body is asking for glucose , which is derivable from chocolate and honey .
• Desire to eat ice. If you find yourself wanting to eat ice , then you may have anaemia as a result of iron deficiency . So , eat beef and eggs. But it’ s still better to see your doctor if the desire is accompanied with lack of energy .
• Bleeding gums . A bleeding gum is a tell – tale signs of Vitamin C deficiency . Include the following in your foods: citrus fruits such as oranges , spinach, green /red bell peppers , tomatoes , cabbage , cauliflower and broccoli .
• Fragile nails and hair. Your body is telling you that you ’ re deficient in vitamin B. So , drink more milk, eat mushrooms .
Yo can also make a health drink with a combination of orange , lemon , avocado , herbs and banana .
• Rings around the irises . The iris is that part of the eye that determines the amount of light reaching the retina .
Rings may appear around the iris among those who are 50 and older , which is normal . However , if it appears in a younger person , it is a sign of high cholesterol level and you must see the doctor .
• Greek foot — otherwise called Morton ’ s toe — is a syndrome where you have a longer second toe on your foot. This could be a result of callusing or discomfort on the ball of the foot at the base of the second toe . You will need to watch the style of footwear you choose .